At Oak Lodge the promotion of enquiry and research is a strategic priority. We believe that school-based enquiry and research makes an important contribution to self-evaluation, self-improvement and the professional learning of staff, leading to positive outcomes for learning, health and wellbeing.
- CRAE (Centre for Research in Autism and Education), UCL Institute of Education
- UCL Partners Schools Health and Wellbeing Research Network
- Kings College London, Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience
- Specialist Schools and Academies Trust
- The Compton Barnet Teaching School Alliance
We are committed to building and developing our existing links, whilst further expanding our range of research partners. See our Research Policy for further information. Please contact the school if you are interested in undertaking research with us. Your enquiry will be directed to the most relevant senior member of staff to your study.