We have substantial outreach experience supporting schools in Barnet LA, our Challenge Partner hub and Teaching School affiliations. We are able to advise and support colleagues working with Autism Spectrum Conditions(ASC), Downs Syndome(DS) and additional Complex Learning Difficulties and Disabilities(CLDD), including Physical Disability(PD).
Specialist staff at Oak Lodge have contributed to the National Autistic Society programme to support education professionals; sign up for support on the following link: "Make a difference to my world".
At Oak Lodge we work regularly with Speech and Language Therapists, CAMHS, Social Services, Paediatricians, Educational Psychologists and other professionals, so can provide advice on multi-disciplinary models of intervention as well as signposting to the most relevant services.
We can offer;
- help for SEN pupils to effectively access your curriculum
- support for SEN curriculum planning, P-Scale assesment and moderation
- advice on activities for 1:1 or small group work, including social skills sessions
- advice on provision of resources including visual supports e.g. timetables, sequence charts, social stories
- advice on liaison with parents and provision of resources for use in the home
- advice on the use of Alternative Augmentative Communication Devices including iPads
- support in writing IEPs and Behaviour Support Plans
- support for the Annual Review of an Education, Health and Care Plan
Please telephone on 02084446711 or email the school for further information, including our competitive fee structure.